Monday, July 14, 2014

Reason for Change in Predicted Result about FIFA World Cup 2014

My astrology prediction about FIFA world cup 2014 Finals, is favour to Argentina, but the results is turned favour to Germany., Because...

Normally the Astrology prediction will be made based on the Date of birth, Time, and Place of Birth. For sports, the date of event, time, and venue will be taken to extract the chart.

After that the team will be fixed in the natal char based on the nativity/home ground, or uniform color for neutral ground.

In the final match the team was fixed in the natal chart based on the uniform color, but in the last minute the change of uniform color affected the natal chart position. So the results predicted by me is turned more in favour of Germany.

I have stated my method of prediction in my earlier posting itself

No comments:

Post a Comment